Salt Separation Services has a dedicated spares department that prides itself on being able to offer you the very best service with regards to spares support.
|We are able to offer the full range of support spares for equipment manufactured by ourselves and we generally carry a large number of these parts in stock. Our spares department is also able to identify and supply replacement parts and consumables for any manufacturers RO plant.|
Our very experienced staff are able to suggest suitable replacement equipment, particularly useful when meeting urgent demands or potentially reducing costs.
Our company is able to offer you excellent logistical support with the use of reliable same day & next day couriers, as well as express global deliveries to meet all your demands. We have our own in-house Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor that enables us to ship dangerous goods, legally, by road, sea or air.
When using Salt Separation Services, you can be rest assured that your enquiries and subsequent purchase orders will be dealt with as promptly as possible, because we know through experience how urgent your spares requirements can be. Unlike other companies, your urgent breakdown requirement will not be forgotten about at the end of the working day, instead we will endeavour to meet your demands, even if we need to work outside of normal working hours.
Examples of the spares and consumables we are able to offer, are as follows:
- Reverse Osmosis and NanoFiltration membrane elements from all leading manufacturers including Dow/FilmTec, Koch, Hydranautics, Toray. We are able to offer direct replacements or recommended suitable alternatives for retrofitting - we can provide all the technical support required.
- Speciality chemicals for membrane application such as antiscalants, cleaners and biocides. We can supply all known brands including Genesys, GE (Betz), Hypersperse & Flocon
- We are also able to offer services to support changing to move cost-effective treatments and/or optimisation, thereby reducing OPEX.
- All types of cartridge filter elements, either direct replacements or cost-effective equivalent alternatives from spool-bonded depth filters, carbon filters, bag filters through to sub-micron membrane filters.
- Pumps and pump spares from all leading manufacturers including Danfoss, Cat, Grundfos, Lowara, Wheatley, etc...
- Softening and ion-exchange resins from all major manufacturers.
- Chemical dosing pumps and spares from all manufacturers including Prominent, LMI, Alldos, etc...
- Instrumentation such as conductivity, pH, Redox/ORP, flow and pressure.
We can supply from many different manufacturers including GF Signet, GLI, Krohne, IFM, Yokogawa, Rosemount, Bourden, Stewart-Buchanan, Wika, and others. Where required, instrumentation can be calibrated in-house to national standards.
Specific test equipment and special tools including:
- Conductivity/pH test equipment
- Silt Density Index test kits
- RO vessel end cap extractor tools
- Water test kits
- Valves, piping and fittings.
We are able to source spares and replacements for all major valve manufacturers in materials such as ABS, uPVC, PP, 316 Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and Super Duplex Stainless Steel. Pipe and fittings can be supplied in all the above materials either loose or in pre-fabricated assemblies (by coded welders where applicable).